Featuring Native Plants in Sedona and the Verde Valley of the Southwest
With Rhonda PallasDowney
The Healing Power of Flowers: Bridging Herbalism, Homeopathy, Flower Essences, and the Human Energy System
* 48 Color Images of Flowers
* Understand the Chakras
* Easy to read charts
* Extensive botanical descriptions and doctrine of signatures for each plant
* Detailed guidelines for preparing and making flower essences
* How to Journey with a Plant
Learn How to Use the Essence of Flowers to Heal Yourself
* A Guidebook for Connecting our Higher Awareness through the Inner Wisdom of the Plant Kingdom.
* Includes 48 Colorful Flower Cards
*Offers Insights, Voice of the Flowers, and Affirmations
*Card Spreads and How to Use Them
Featured in the 2014 Sedona Film Festival
*From the Roots of your very own DNA to the Roots of the Plants and Flowers, explore, discover, and embrace the very essence of yourself."
"Imagine placing a plant or flower in the palm of your hands, and awaken to a new journey. a new place within yourself to experience all that is. In this place, feel the shift inside and a connection to remember forever."
~ Rhonda PallasDowney